TEXAS ACCOUNTANCY BOARDWATCH
How Do I Volunteer as a Watcher?
If you would like to attend Board and Committee Meetings as a BoardWatch
volunteer, please call Dave Brown at 469-443-0971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of BoardWatch
is to observe the Board or its committees in action. The goal is to provide our membership with timely information about actions taken and/or proposed at the Board.
- Please review the agenda in advance so that you will understand what you are seeing and hearing.
- Please dress appropriately.
Please take notes to help in writing your report.
- It is expected to take about 2 hours of uninterupted time to write your first report.
- Please include or attach and reference materials received at the board.
- If two members attend, both should review your report prior to release to the Executive Committee.
- Please be as concise and factual as possible.
- Your report may be amended by the Executive Committee, and released to the membership of TACPA.
Others who read your report may take action based on it.